Mexican Border Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW TUNNEL FOUND

2 posters

Go down

NEW TUNNEL FOUND Empty NEW TUNNEL FOUND

Post  tinman Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:34 am

A couple days ago they found another smuggling tunnel . It was found in a little border town of tecate which is in mexico and this tunnel was about 300 yards long extending into the U.S. & came up in the middle of a NAFTA shipping yard. But OOOHHHH NNNOOOOO there isn't a problem here. The fucking border where I live is honeycombed with tunnels and I don't mean something that looks like a gopher dug it,these are some very sophisticated tunnels & shafts that have electricity & are big enough to drive a small pickup or jeep in, if only they would apply that kind of ingenuity & commitment to making their country correct most problems & issues would disappear.
tinman
tinman
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

NEW TUNNEL FOUND Empty reply

Post  nomorebeaners Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:10 pm

tinman wrote:A couple days ago they found another smuggling tunnel . It was found in a little border town of tecate which is in mexico and this tunnel was about 300 yards long extending into the U.S. & came up in the middle of a NAFTA shipping yard. But OOOHHHH NNNOOOOO there isn't a problem here. The fucking border where I live is honeycombed with tunnels and I don't mean something that looks like a gopher dug it,these are some very sophisticated tunnels & shafts that have electricity & are big enough to drive a small pickup or jeep in, if only they would apply that kind of ingenuity & commitment to making their country correct most problems & issues would disappear.

I agree with you brother but why should they work at making their own country a better place when our politicians welcome these leeches into ours and run roughshod over our constitution and our laws. Our forefathers must be rolling over in their graves right now because I don't think this is what they had in mind...at all. The beaners are taking the path of least resistance and unfortunately most people care more about who Britney Spears is fucking than what is really going on in their own country. I know that sounds like I don't think alot of people but it is what it is and that is what I see daily. Sports and celebrities are what the average American thinks about while this Hispanic cesspool of a race sneaks in the back door (or border).

nomorebeaners
Regular

Back to top Go down