Let It Rip

Go down

Let It Rip

Post  Ground Zero on Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:26 am

I have heard all of the posts on craigslist, yahoo chats, and other forums. Here is a forum just for this issue. Lets have it out.
Ground Zero
Admin

View user profile http://mexicanbordertalk.com

Back to top Go down

who pays

Post  stephenmakesart on Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:52 pm

Hey I don't like illegals sneaking in to the country, but a fence, who is going to pay for it. Big corporations want things just like they are, don't ask don't tell, cause they benefit from the boarder being open. So they will not support any change. Rich people benefit the same way, cause they own or have stocks in these companies. I got a idea, lets make the illegals that are here pay for it to gain their amnesty, not citizenship, they need to do more than just pay to live here. Instead of lots of tax payer money being used to send them back, we charge them to stay, and use the money to close the boarder. Just a idea, I actually like folks from south of the boarder, but no amnesty should be given to people that broke the law to get here.
stephenmakesart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let It Rip

Post  AGayManWhoLovesMexicanMen on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:25 pm

I don't have a problem eith Mexicans coming here. Matter of fact, I'm looking for a good yard man. I can't pay alot but I do offer lots of "fringe" benefits.

AGayManWhoLovesMexicanMen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tinman on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:21 pm

AGayManWhoLovesMexicanMen wrote:I don't have a problem eith Mexicans coming here. Matter of fact, I'm looking for a good yard man. I can't pay alot but I do offer lots of "fringe" benefits.

NICE POST THERE GAYMAN, WHAT AN IDIOT
tinman
Charter Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mexicanorte on Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:36 am

YOU HAVE BLESSED OUR RAZA WITH FREE FOOD SHELTER AND PLACE TU HAVE ARE BABYS FOR FREE PLEASE PUTO WE WUN THE WAR YOU KAN GO BACK TO HELL NOW DONT CLOSSE BORDER FUck yOu wHItE pIg I finD kiLl all wHiTe piG

mexicanorte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  American on Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:55 pm

Nice post. Not only can't you speak English, but you obviously can't spell. Apparently you didn't take advantage of the Free Education us white pigs are FORCED to give you.

American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

mexicans just hate Americans,always have,always will

Post  j9 on Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:09 am

Do you think that this place would be anything like it is now if we hadn't came here?If we hadn't been here Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan would be ruling the world right now and I don't think Hitler would have thought much about the Mexican race.They wouldn't quite make the list of superior races,even though Mexico was aligned with the Nazis and Japan at the begging of the war.

j9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum