Mexican Border Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the United States of mexico ?

3 posters

Go down

the United States of mexico ? Empty the United States of mexico ?

Post  tinman Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:47 am

There is a growing trend of mindset that many mexicans believe just about everything north of the international border(meaning the U.S.)territory wise belongs to them and a call for all non native peoples to leave the north american continent(whites,blacks,asians or anyone who is not hispanic) Are they serious? Yes they are
tinman
tinman
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

the United States of mexico ? Empty Don't forget the terrorists.

Post  paanmc Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:17 pm

To me, the Mexicans that cross the border are 2nd fiddle to the terroists who can do the same thing. It would behoove us to keep these murderous fiends from our midst.

paanmc

Back to top Go down

the United States of mexico ? Empty re: The United States of Mexico

Post  StephPage Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:30 pm

You are aware that the official name of Mexico is the "United States of Mexico", right? If you were trying to be cute trying to combine US of America with the word Mexico to insinuate the combination of the two nations into one name, it doesn't quite work. If you were actually talking about the United States of Mexico, then I apologize. Just my two cents. Steph

StephPage
Regular

Back to top Go down

the United States of mexico ? Empty Re: the United States of mexico ?

Post  tinman Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:08 pm

StephPage wrote:You are aware that the official name of Mexico is the "United States of Mexico", right? If you were trying to be cute trying to combine US of America with the word Mexico to insinuate the combination of the two nations into one name, it doesn't quite work. If you were actually talking about the United States of Mexico, then I apologize. Just my two cents. Steph

Apology accepted, & what I refer to is the sense of entitlement that is spreading through out our tax dollar supported colleges i.e; UCLA,UCSB,UCBerkley,ASU,etc; by the some what radical "educators" that either support or belong to hispanic activist groups like La Raza,MECHa,La Familia & others that believe California,Arizona,New Mexico,most of Texas & southern Colorado belonged to an ancient civilization called "Aztlan", and they think that these areas I mentioned belong to them & that reunification of these states (maybe you live in one of them)to the percieved "motherland" is theirs to re-claim, & I'll also add that they think every non hispanic (white,black,asian,etc;) should leave either by choice or by force. You should type Aztlan or mexica in your search engine and see for yourself what pops up & what it implies, and after doing so if you can't read the writing on the wall,I can only assume that you think the world is flat. My reference to the "United States of Mexico" is just my sarcasm to those who believe that WE as Americans are on their turf and should be gone..
tinman
tinman
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

the United States of mexico ? Empty Re: the United States of mexico ?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down