Mexican Border Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

they all need to go back

3 posters

Go down

they all need to go back Empty they all need to go back

Post  me koonk Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:51 am

I seen a mexican get his car towed 2 day for no ins. no dl.and oppen container.
They let him go he went in the store across the street and bought a six pack of
beer. 5 min. later i seen him drinking beer just down by the school,and the cops just brove by,not doing anythang abought him. If he was white he would be in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

send them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

me koonk

Back to top Go down

they all need to go back Empty Send 'em back NOW

Post  Frustrat Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:10 pm

I agree whole-heartedly. I've lived in a border state, now live in a northern state full of illegals....same deals everywhere. Could NOT get hired in the border state because I don't speak Spanish. Didn't matter what the job was - no spanish, no job. A friend who lived down there summed it up nicely - you don't have to be bi-lingual to live on the border. You only have to speak Spanish. (English not required.) For those same jobs....English was not required as a condition of employment. Where I live now, more and more jobs are requiring Spanish as a condition of employment.

Being bi-lingual is one thing....but refusing to hire english speakers, yet hiring spanish speakers/non-english speakers, is just plain not right. "The poor illegals are only taking jobs Americans won't do". Bull SHIT. They're taking jobs that Americans can't GET because we can't speak Spanish - yet they're working in MY country without having to speak ENGLISH.

I'm sick of the governmental rhetoric. Don't tell me we can't close our borders. Don't tell me we can't send them all back because there's too many of them. Don't tell me about THEIR civil rights. When is America gonna go back to taking care of AMERICANS FIRST??? Let me see all LEGAL Americans with good jobs, good health care, good education....THEN I'll start thinking of maybe accepting immigrants in.

A better thought - let's treat the illegals HERE the same way Americans are treated when in Mexico. Let's apply the same rules and laws for legal OR illegal Mexicans HERE that are used for Americans THERE. "Recipricocity" is a tried and true standard....so let's use it on THIS issue.

Frustrat

Back to top Go down

they all need to go back Empty beaners go home

Post  nomorebeaners Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:53 am

They destroy everything they touch and our elected officials turn a blind eye to all of it. It's total BS and everybody knows it. This isn't the country I grew up in, loved, and fought for. It's turned into a big melting pot of political correctness and something I don't recognize anymore. It turns my stomach. Nuff said!

nomorebeaners
Regular

Back to top Go down

they all need to go back Empty response to all illegal haters

Post  mexican friend74 Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:13 pm

I am a white man and a US citizen. WAKE UP PEOPLE THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!!! AS do you. enough with this already. I am most positive that when your ansestors came here they were no legal. I know mine weren't and I'm Italian.The only ones that should not be aloud are the rapist and the drug dealers and the pedophilers. Another thing you can not say that they are all that way we have americans doing the same thing.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH LET THE ILLEGALS ALONE. Learn to love one another and not hate each other. Peace

mexican friend74

Back to top Go down

they all need to go back Empty illegals not illegal ???

Post  tinman Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:57 am

To mexican friend, your post is a little misguided. The bottom line is this, I don't care what your country of origin is, unless you have legally gone thru the process of becoming a legal resident (as tedious as it may be) if you have crossed into this country illegally you are an ILLEGAL ALIEN, PERIOD.... And it's a kick in the face to all those who immigrate here legally,thru the process,learn the language,assimilate to our mainstream culture and come here to be Americans and embrace our constitution. We are a nation of laws, & if here illegally you are not law abiding & should be deported if caught.
tinman
tinman
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

they all need to go back Empty Re: they all need to go back

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum