Mexican Border Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

proud to be mexican

Go down

proud to be mexican Empty proud to be mexican

Post  Rafael Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:36 pm

matamoros mexico is my home. my english is not the best. i live in mexico. i speak english little for my second language, i say my second language because i am a proud mexican. i love mexico, i love mexican people. i come to the us daily to go to work. my work friends teach me english. there are other mexican people who work with me. we only speak english when we are in the united states. my family is poor, we dont have a lot of money. every time i cross the border at the border crossing it is legal. i dont understand why some mexican people make drugs to the us. this is a good way to die. that is all.

Rafael

Back to top Go down

proud to be mexican Empty beaner go home

Post  nomorebeaners Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:57 am

Sounds like you have quite a country there beaner. Here's an idea, why don't you stay in it? You are a gurgling cesspool of a race and we don't like being dragged down by your existence. Americans have seen how you live and we reject it......completely. Is your English good enough to understand that? You POS.

nomorebeaners
Regular

Back to top Go down

proud to be mexican Empty Hopefully, soon youll never cross again

Post  say tinn Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:35 pm

Stay in your cunt tree, no one needs you or wants you. Soon, the new US president will declare war on mexico and we can get rid of a few million pounds of expired explosives. Once war is declared, I will be able to shoot the enemy on sight. Legal crossing my ass!

say tinn

Back to top Go down

proud to be mexican Empty Re: proud to be mexican

Post  guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:49 am

I agree..stay in Mexico where your ass belongs. Keep the rest of your fellow mexicans there too.

Back to top Go down

proud to be mexican Empty Re: proud to be mexican

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down