Mexican Border Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Carolia Community Colleges granting admittance to Ille

3 posters

Go down

North Carolia Community Colleges granting admittance to Ille Empty North Carolia Community Colleges granting admittance to Ille

Post  American Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:02 pm

Anyone watch FOX news. I live in North Carolina, where the community colleges are letting illegals in as long as they can pay. So our schools are cramped enough, now the true Americans have to compete against illegals to get into schools. And because they pay over $2000 more than residents...bottom line money talks.

I really dislike living here, we are so overwhelmed with illegals. You buy a nice house in a nice subdivision, a slumlord rents to illegals who moves up to 3 families in their house. My brother-in-law's house has depreciated so much because of his area being dragged down to slum conditions. Beat up old vehicles parked all over. Kids crawling out the windows instead of using doors. So we should all give up what we work so hard for and move because of them!

Send 'em back

American

Back to top Go down

North Carolia Community Colleges granting admittance to Ille Empty re: NCCC system

Post  StephPage Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:32 pm

Yah know, out here in the Triangle region of the fine state of North Carolina, there's not a major competition to get into the community colleges in this area. You get in, whether you want to or not. They're not turning away legal residents to let the illegals in. You know, I don't want them here, but I'd rather have them in a classroom rather than hanging out on the front porch, drinking beer, and yelling out "puta, vente, puta" when I go by.
StephPage

StephPage
Regular

Back to top Go down

North Carolia Community Colleges granting admittance to Ille Empty Texas is in the same situation

Post  talltexan Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:07 pm

I live in South Central Texas near the capitol, Austin. We are being over run with illegals. My wife is an experienced and professional elementry school teacher. She could not get a job with the San Marcos ISD because she does not speak Spanish!! What does that tell us?

I recently posted the following on John McCain's blog.

I will NOT vote for or support John McCain as long as he endorses amnesty or a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens. I live in Texas and we see first hand what the effects of unrestrained immigration is doing to our state and country. Allowing illegals to live in Texas is a hidden tax on the citizens of Texas. They take low paying jobs and then qualify for our welfare system. We the taxpayers are subsidizing their lifes and the employers who benefit from the low wages paid to them. We Texans kicked Santa Ana's butt on April 21st, 1836 and won our freedom from Mexico. We will not allow politicians to undo our history and allow the open borders or any other scheme to create a North American Union.

Until I hear a crystal clear statement from John McCain that illegals will be dealt with and we WILL build a double or triple layer fence along all the border with Mexico, I will work hard to prevent John McCain from winning in Texas. He must remove all pro-illegals from his staff. He must publically support the bills in the Senate that will put the burden on employers to confirm that employees are in the country legally, He must publically support ICE and it's efforts to remove illegals from this country.

HE MUST PUBLICALLY SUPPORT AND WORK TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES ARE ENABLED TO DETECT, DETAIN AND DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. HE MUST WORK TO REVERSE THE ANCHOR BABY LOOPHOLE IN OUR LAWS. HE MUST BE TOUGH WITH MEXICO AND LET THEM KNOW WE ARE A SEPERATE COUNTRY AND WE OWE THEM NOTHING.

I read elsewhere on this blog, that John McCain is the only candidate that can work with the Democrats. We do not want a compromiser in the White House. We want a President that can work ON the Democrats and do what is right and just for the American people. We do not want a "noodle spined compromiser" in office. We had that with Bill "hummer" Clinton. Our next president should determine the direction of the political winds instead of being driven by them.

Can John McCain read this post and realize what the vast majority of Americans want from the next president? I think he can and should.

Please go to his web site and let your feelings be know on immigration.

talltexan

Back to top Go down

North Carolia Community Colleges granting admittance to Ille Empty Re: North Carolia Community Colleges granting admittance to Ille

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum