Mexican Border Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

3 posters

Go down

FREEDOM OF SPEECH Empty FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Post  tinman Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:41 pm

Hi people I've been away a couple weeks & this is why... about 2 weeks ago my home was raided by 5 detectives,3 SWAT members, & last but not least 2 secret service agents because of some thoughtless, threatening post I made to get a reaction more than anything else and reaction I got.... So I guess what I'm saying is you can think whatever you want, but think about what you are about to type or post even more, whether it is out of anger, or to get a reaction(like I did)There are agencies out there watching & listening, & I have no problem with this or the agencies involved in my case because IT WAS MY OWN FAULT !! These people didn't know me other than the bizzarre hate filled rhetoric I was spewing for a reaction, shit I would have raided me too if I were in their shoes, it's their job, I could still be charged with making a terrorist threat to a public official, most of you probably didn't know that they (federal agencies ) can hold you for 4 .... that's 4 years in jail without charging you. So I learned my lesson & I hope you all will heed my advice & think before you post. TINMAN moderator
tinman
tinman
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

FREEDOM OF SPEECH Empty WoW!!

Post  Nighthawk Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:17 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal (Mini adventure lol! ). It just goes to show that Our Elected Officials don't want to open their eyes to what is happening. Not to mention the fact that it seems lately that the 'Freedom of Speech' has been reduced to 'Freedom of Speech as long as it conforms to others views'.

There has been many of times I've wanted to write our mayor and stuff just to vent about how I feel things are being done. Now that I read your post...I think I will stick to the R-n-R on Craigs List.

Perhaps next time word it in such a way that it can't actually be viewed as threatening cause they will be too busy looking up words in the thesaurus. Very Happy

At any rate...Welcome Back!! Hope You are still able to have a Merry Christmas!!! santa

Nighthawk
Regular

Back to top Go down

FREEDOM OF SPEECH Empty the feds raid

Post  nomorebeaners Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:46 am

Nothing surprises me any more when it comes to illegals. I didn't read any of your posts that got you into trouble but I will say people are fed up with the BS lying politicians who have obvious political and financial gains to be made by ignoring what is going on. People my age (mid 40's) know how things used to be and have watched our country rapidly deteriorate and cater to people who don't even belong here. It's disgusting and sooner or later very bad things will happen. It will be a racial thing and it will be very bad. People are fed up... PERIOD. I will never cease to say what I feel especially when it comes to a race of people who are here illegally and are destroying our educational system, health care system, employment wages, and about everything else they touch. I am an American and will die for what I believe in and if saying so gets me into trouble........ too bad...... and fuck those politicians who got us into this god awful mess. I'm not about to threaten anybody but I will say that apparently it's gonna take drastic measures to get the American peoples point across. Maybe then the politicians will get it.

nomorebeaners
Regular

Back to top Go down

FREEDOM OF SPEECH Empty Re: FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum