Mexican Border Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everthing is just more complicated

3 posters

Go down

Everthing is just more complicated Empty Everthing is just more complicated

Post  thealien Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:35 am

In my opinion the whole issue of illegal immigration is extremelly complex and very difficult to resolve in just a couple of paragraphs in a forum. First of all Illegal immigration is not just composed of Mexican immigration. However, the media seem to always throw all the attention to the Mexicans. I believe it is a catastrophic waste of money to build a wall around the border to try to battle illegal immigration. I believe these people are willing to lose their lives to cross the border and they will find a way to do it with a wall or without it. I do not even blame them for trying to join us in our great country, they are living a life of misery and they are risking their lives for a better future for them and their families. How can you blame them?
I believe to create a real battle against illegal immigration we have to put the responsibility, either by lawmakin, or civically, but taking it into our own hand and truly not provide these illegal aliens with jobs. Make laws that business owners that are cought hiring illegal alliens must pay high penalties, financing in the back end other expenses that illegal aliens may be causing.
All I am saying is that a lot of people are just stuck into hating the mexican, and that is not the problem. Actually a lot of mexicans are legal. The problem is to fight the illegal immigration from all over the world and those unwanted guests that are causing us millions of dollars in expenses

thealien

Back to top Go down

Everthing is just more complicated Empty view on illegal immigrants

Post  tinman Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:15 am

While I agree with you that illegal immigrants aren't just mexican(I don't recall anyone saying it was) It IS important to note that of the estimated 12 million plus illegals that the vast majority ARE hispanic, it is what it is. Let me repeat, I DON'T CARE WHAT RACE,CREED,CULTURE YOU ARE... WHITE ,BLACK,BROWN,ASIAN,WHATEVER, IF YOU ARE NOT A NATURALIZED CITIZEN,OR HERE ON A VISA. THEN GUESS WHAT ???? You are here illegally & should be deported, I find it insane & a security suicide, to have the open un controlled borders we do.... whether its mexico or canada, why is the U.S. the only country in the world with un controlled borders both north & south. Any great civilization or culture that has collapsed or failed almost without exception has imploded from the weakening of it's infrastructure i.e; FROM THE INSIDE OUT!! People will say "this country is a nation of immigrants " And they're right!! But we are a nation of immigrants that share a philosophical & cultural idea & that idea is shared & spoken here in the U.S. & in english. With that said, I say.... ASSIMILATE OR DESINEGRATE !!
tinman
tinman
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Everthing is just more complicated Empty reply !!!!

Post  Spic250 Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:01 am

but what are we to do...everyone is complaining about it...but nothing is getting done and probably won't be done till election time....if ever. They propose laws...but don't even enforce them....and when they do...it gets tied up in court system for years....unless the NAACP jumps in...then we have to deal with Jesse and Sharpton and those folks who have never accomplished a thing except bring on more nonsense.

Spic250

Back to top Go down

Everthing is just more complicated Empty reply

Post  nomorebeaners Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:56 pm

Spic250 wrote:but what are we to do...everyone is complaining about it...but nothing is getting done and probably won't be done till election time....if ever. They propose laws...but don't even enforce them....and when they do...it gets tied up in court system for years....unless the NAACP jumps in...then we have to deal with Jesse and Sharpton and those folks who have never accomplished a thing except bring on more nonsense.

That's right...the politicians do the dance with no intention of ever actually enforcing illegal immigration laws. Look at what Bush tried to shove up our asses with his shamnesty bill that even Fox News disagreed with. Now that's something when Fox disagrees with Bush. I think when the shit hits the fan, it's gonna be real ugly and I for one will be on the front lines getting mine. Count on it.

nomorebeaners
Regular

Back to top Go down

Everthing is just more complicated Empty Everything is very simple

Post  I.C.E. MAN Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:16 am

Look to Arizona for answers. Spics are leaving Arizona in droves. Spics are leaving Oklahoma in droves. Deny them free benefits, deny them jobs, and they are gone. Pray for recession, cold hard recession. It will kill the cancer within our country. Only the American people will survive it, illegal spics will be history. The housing industry is in the toilet. Drywall spics are out of work. Roofing spics are out of work. Illegals who bought homes in Phoenix are abandoning their homes. Half of the loans given to illegal spics were sub-prime loans with a teaser interest rate that bump up this year. They got fucked. It's cheaper for them to drive away than spend 4 months in foreclosure.

All the states are watching. All the states are getting a clue. Virginia is cracking down big time. No more illegal spic licenses in Michigan. No more illegal alien licenses in Kansas. Everyone is checking social security numbers now. It goes on and on and on. This is a great year for all red-blooded Americans. 2008 is the Year Americans began to take back our country. By 2010 20 MILLION illegal spics will be gone! No matter who wins the election, spics will self deport and go back to Mexico where they belong.

I.C.E. MAN

Back to top Go down

Everthing is just more complicated Empty Re: Everthing is just more complicated

Post  nomorebeaners Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:48 am

I.C.E. MAN wrote:Look to Arizona for answers. Spics are leaving Arizona in droves. Spics are leaving Oklahoma in droves. Deny them free benefits, deny them jobs, and they are gone. Pray for recession, cold hard recession. It will kill the cancer within our country. Only the American people will survive it, illegal spics will be history. The housing industry is in the toilet. Drywall spics are out of work. Roofing spics are out of work. Illegals who bought homes in Phoenix are abandoning their homes. Half of the loans given to illegal spics were sub-prime loans with a teaser interest rate that bump up this year. They got fucked. It's cheaper for them to drive away than spend 4 months in foreclosure.

All the states are watching. All the states are getting a clue. Virginia is cracking down big time. No more illegal spic licenses in Michigan. No more illegal alien licenses in Kansas. Everyone is checking social security numbers now. It goes on and on and on. This is a great year for all red-blooded Americans. 2008 is the Year Americans began to take back our country. By 2010 20 MILLION illegal spics will be gone! No matter who wins the election, spics will self deport and go back to Mexico where they belong.

=======================================================================

This is all great news but how did it ever get to this point? When G.W said, "we can't just kick em out" I wanted to reach thru the TV and choke his stupid, illiterate, inept ass. It should have never gotten to this point. Where the fuck was our border security all these years? Perot said in the early 90's that NAFTA would kill us all and he was right. All of the politicians are guilty...every god damn one of them. I agree... this "cancer" is slowly being starved out but it is taking a toll on the rest of us too. It's no wonder we were attacked on 911 with the kind of security we had and still have to this day. I can't believe it hasn't happened again with this clown in office. He will go down as the most miserable failure of a president in our nations history and I (like many) will celebrate the day this piece of shit finally meets his maker. I'll go to Hallmark and pop for the most expensive "glad you're dead card" I can find.

nomorebeaners
Regular

Back to top Go down

Everthing is just more complicated Empty Re: Everthing is just more complicated

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum