Mexican Border Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 Election

3 posters

Go down

2008 Election Empty 2008 Election

Post  dallas_mike Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:40 pm

Moderators, I want to post this so that people that want the border closed can become more informed about the impact of the 2008 election. In a way it is slightly off topic, but then again, it is "on topic"

Voters,

The 2008 election may be the most important election in our lifetime. The Democrats are for amnesty.
Plain and simple, Obama and Clinton prefer amnesty as well as open borders. Clinton is crooked as a three dollar bill and probably has been greased by special interest groups. Obama, is just a nice caring guy that want's to do good for all. I don't think he has been influenced, yet.

McCain - he is for amnesty, he and Kennedy tried to ram that amnesty bill through the house last year.
YOU REMEMBER THAT, DON'T YOU? HE IS A DEMOCRATIC REPUBLICAN. HE IS FLIP FLOP AT ITS FINEST.

If you want the border to close, your only choices are Romney and Ron Paul.

IF YOU LIVE IN TEXAS, DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE SURE KAY BALILEY HUTCHISON IS NEVER ELECTED TO A PUBLIC OFFICE AGAIN! IT WAS HER BILL THAT KILLED THE FENCE!
Again, another 2 faced Republican.

What I do not understand is that there are 2 parties, and the "elected representatives" for the most part would vote YES to amnesty. It seems everytime the topic comes for vote, it takes a million phone calls for them to vote NO. They just can't seem to figure it out that the majority of US VOTERS do not want amnesty, and we want the FENCE and the BORDERS CLOSED!

But those special interest groups, you know, the chicken farms, the pig farms, the agriculture industry,
they want that border OPEN. I honestly believe they would pay for air-conditiioned buses to bring them over in.

Ron Paul and Mitt Romney will secure the borders, and they want nothing to do with AMNESTY

dallas_mike

Back to top Go down

2008 Election Empty reply

Post  nomorebeaners Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:27 am

dallas_mike wrote:Moderators, I want to post this so that people that want the border closed can become more informed about the impact of the 2008 election. In a way it is slightly off topic, but then again, it is "on topic"

Voters,

The 2008 election may be the most important election in our lifetime. The Democrats are for amnesty.
Plain and simple, Obama and Clinton prefer amnesty as well as open borders. Clinton is crooked as a three dollar bill and probably has been greased by special interest groups. Obama, is just a nice caring guy that want's to do good for all. I don't think he has been influenced, yet.

McCain - he is for amnesty, he and Kennedy tried to ram that amnesty bill through the house last year.
YOU REMEMBER THAT, DON'T YOU? HE IS A DEMOCRATIC REPUBLICAN. HE IS FLIP FLOP AT ITS FINEST.

If you want the border to close, your only choices are Romney and Ron Paul.

IF YOU LIVE IN TEXAS, DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE SURE KAY BALILEY HUTCHISON IS NEVER ELECTED TO A PUBLIC OFFICE AGAIN! IT WAS HER BILL THAT KILLED THE FENCE!
Again, another 2 faced Republican.

What I do not understand is that there are 2 parties, and the "elected representatives" for the most part would vote YES to amnesty. It seems everytime the topic comes for vote, it takes a million phone calls for them to vote NO. They just can't seem to figure it out that the majority of US VOTERS do not want amnesty, and we want the FENCE and the BORDERS CLOSED!

But those special interest groups, you know, the chicken farms, the pig farms, the agriculture industry,
they want that border OPEN. I honestly believe they would pay for air-conditiioned buses to bring them over in.

Ron Paul and Mitt Romney will secure the borders, and they want nothing to do with AMNESTY

=======================================================================

No truer words were ever spoken. Unfortunately our sovereignty has been flushed down the toilet due to special interests groups. Political greed has ruined this country. Short of an all out revolt I don't think these elected idiots get it. You're right, if anyone other than Paul or Romney is elected we are fucked. Everybody laughed at Tancredo who basically ran on completely closing our borders and getting rid of the illegals already here and we all saw how long he lasted. The guy spoke on behalf of us who demand that illegals be gotten rid of and he was excoriated, and swatted down like a fly. I realize that he wasn't the most well spoken guy but he was dead on about this entire issue.

nomorebeaners
Regular

Back to top Go down

2008 Election Empty replica handbags

Post  replicahandbags12 Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:00 am

You are indeed a talented man.Your post is brimming with literary grace.And it attracts lots of eyes.Click ratio is very high.replica handbags

replicahandbags12

Back to top Go down

2008 Election Empty Re: 2008 Election

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum