Mexican Border Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey, hi

2 posters

Go down

hey, hi Empty hey, hi

Post  RAMBO Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:44 am

well, well, this is my first time of seing this web, and is very interesting, good job for the creador. i am from mexico city, and of course i want to say hi to my paisas mexicanos, don't fight please no more, this is a nice world with many others. Idonn't want to talk bad about others but this is the real thing, this is a free country and anyone can go whatever they want. I don't get it when peaple say get the imigrants out, why the Indias were here firts and you bad white ass came to take it away, so for all, not just for you, stop. Many imigrant from all the fucking world come here to live, work, and suport, north America, South, West, and the East, we all came and do jobs that you can't do, you know why because you don't know how to do it, you may make the easy money, but we are the ones who do it.... i am sorry for the spelling but i know you andertand, gringo.

RAMBO

Back to top Go down

hey, hi Empty re: Rambo

Post  tinman Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:08 am

Hi Rambo, first of all know the facts, FACT 1. We are not against immigrants or legal immigration, we are however against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, that is if anyone came into this country without legal due process then they should be deported immediately & go thru the immigration process like everyone else from other countries have to. It just seems that alot of Mexicans think that U.S. Immigration policies dont apply to them. FACT 2. Trust me, YOU ARE NOT HERE to do ANY job that I cannot or will not do. Whoever told you this is wrong. Now if you are here legally then welcome.... if you are here illegally... Then you need to get the hell out of immediately and go to the end of the line like everyone else has to..... period
tinman
tinman
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

hey, hi Empty hellooooo!

Post  rambo Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:52 am

hey mi amigo, we are becaming very good friends, but i won't go back untill my friend Obama tells me, is that clear. Oh...Ohh.. and I need to learn english because becoming an american is better than being a mexican and I will wait in line like everyone else,because tinman is a God to me and I do what he say. TINMAN IS RIGHT AND I AM WRONG

rambo

Back to top Go down

hey, hi Empty ANOTHER IDEA

Post  Dr. Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:12 pm

I think that instead of spending so much time on the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION,
America should concentrate on issuing fines to companies that hire illegals. (per illegal)
If the company gets caught a second time, the fine doubles and the companies name
is publicized in the local paper.

If we make the people who hire the illegals "Pay"
Then there's no reason the illegals would want to be here.

Oh' and on another note: We spend top dollar for the fence around our prisons,
why not do the same for the border (Electrified)
Dr.

Dr.

Back to top Go down

hey, hi Empty Re: hey, hi

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum