Mexican Border Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing

+6
Americansfirst
tinman
ragman31
Nighthawk
Corbin Underhill
Johnny Law
10 posters

Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing

Post  Johnny Law Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:26 am

Here are the problems I have with the Mexican people that come here.
1. They come up here and instantly get on welfare. When our own people need to use this system as a second chance, they can't because there is a family of Mexicans who are using it as a way of life.
2. I hate the fact that when I go to the store to do a little shopping there is a Mexican woman with 6 children in front of me paying for here stuff with food stamps.
3. We have homeless people in this country who were born here, and served in our armed forces that cant get on state housing because there is a waiting list full of Mexicans.
4. These people call there friends and tell them how great it is up here. They know we are not going to do anything about them breaking the law. We just ship them back to Mexico for a while, or until they can catch a ride back up here.
5. The jails here are so full of Mexicans and they are letting pervs out on the street.
Close The Border.
God Bless The Minute Men

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Law
Johnny Law
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty RE: Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing

Post  Corbin Underhill Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:49 pm

Good points Johnny, we cant forget the tax money spent to jail these jacks.

Corbin Underhill

Back to top Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty I totally agree! Lets not forget

Post  Nighthawk Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:54 pm

They take away jobs from people who are here either by birth or through LEGAL Immigration due to the fact they work for next to nothing.
All the hospitals,clinics, etc are overcrowded because they are using it as their own private doctor
Many other reasons I cant think of at the moment..I'll come back later when I remember them Smile

Oh one other thing I just thought of.
All the homeless and needy people would be able to have homes and jobs if the illegal immigrants were shipped back to where they belong.

Nighthawk
Regular

Back to top Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty Time to lay down the law

Post  Johnny Law Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:52 am

It is not legal for them to be here but we do nothing about it. Hmmmm. Its not legal to steal but if you do you well go to jail. How does that work? Oh yea, we dont want to hurt their feelings. BS.... The government is making too much money off of them being here. Contractors who hire illegals should go to prison.
Johnny Law
Johnny Law
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty Letting them in.

Post  ragman31 Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:47 am

I've got to agree 100% with all of you. I was born and raised within 30 miles of the mexico border. I was born in Las Cruces, NM. and was then raised in Deming, NM. till my adult life. The things I have seen from that life has left such a bad taste in my mouth for the mexican people that will never go away. I, personally, had an illegal walk into my home, on the outskirts of Deming, in the early morning one day. He had mistakenly entered my home thinking it was a safe house for wetbacks. I held him at gunpoint till the sheriff arrived and had the border patrol pick his sorry butt up. I've seen them enter the U.S.A. without so much as someone yelling "stop, you're not allowed here". In that area, they can simply walk about a mile or so from the checkpoint and cross. Without even climbing a fence. There isn't one there, at least when I was there last. They just casually stroll across. They love to pop babies out, collect the welfare and medical. They love the H.U.D. housing we provide. They love to bring the rest of their family, who they can't live without, to live with them in the H.U.D. housing. Most of which aren't legal to be there, but the legal system does nothing about it. They love to sit on the front steps of their H.U.D. homes and in their yards, drinking their Bud and Bud light, while making sexual gestures to the young girls in the area. Yet nothing is done, even after police have been told time and time again. If they are arrested, they spend a short time in jail usually. Then return to a heros welcome by their relatives. If they do go to jail or prison for any real time, it gets even worse. WHY are we paying for this scum? Why aren't we doing something about it? I've grown quite bitter towards them. And I personally no longer consider them human. They are lesser beings. I've said enough for now. I'm getting to wound up. Sorry bout that.

ragman31

Back to top Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty Re: Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing

Post  tinman Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:56 am

This country was founded & this society created by "immigrants" with that said I am so sick and tired of people here illegally marching & protesting demanding rights that are reserved for legal residents,notice I didn't say illegal mexicans ? ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE U.S. has a right to apply for and go thru the process of becoming a legal citizen of the United States, and I applaud that. What we don't need is more people of illegal status that refuse to assimilate to our culture & at the very least learn the principal language being spoke ie; english as samuel jackson said in the movie PULP FICTION and I quote: " ENGLISH MUTHA FUCKA,DO YOU SPEAK IT?"Although a little harshly spoken it is albeit true, when in Rome do as the Romans(hopefully without the same outcome as the Roman empire) we as a nation and culturaly as well are being "third worlded" so to speak. Come to America to become an American, anything less is unacceptable.
tinman
tinman
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty Drugs from mexico

Post  Corbin Underhill Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:23 am

I saw it was ok to post a url. I know this is an old story but you should all take a look at it. http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/3/7/134033.shtml

This is one of my concerns. I HATE DRUGS!

Corbin Underhill

Back to top Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty Border Contol Thoughts

Post  Americansfirst Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:14 pm

1. Enforce the laws on the books, go after the companies that employee these folks, when you catch a company doing so, punish them, hell I'ld deport the owners and or investors for being traitors. Send them to Mexico, they seem to love their people so much.
2. Guess what, if they're are no jobs here for them to make money, they won't be coming back.
3. The talk of building a fence is just fucking stupid, no fence is going to stop anyone from entering if they want too. It's like protecting yourself against a terrorist, in reality if someone is willing to die to kill you, they're really is only one way to protect yourself, eliminate them first.
4. Change the stupid fucking law that if you are born here, your automatically become a citizen even if your parents aren't. There isn't another country in this whole god damn world that has such a stupid law, I would change that.
5. STOP using my tax dollars to educate folks that are here illegally and use my money please to educate our own legal citizens. To enter school you should have to have a legal US birth certificate
6. Drop the good simaritan law that is placed upon our medical centers or at least change it to say, only if your a legal citizen.
7. When you catch them entering as drug dealers, fucking crush them. Fuck that, if anyone is going to "make the easy money" like a drug dealer, I still think you should at least have to be American:) Better yet, tell them to keep that cheap ass trash bud off our streets, its of such low quality it gives good bud a bad name.
8. To the American Liberals, stop saying "but the Mexican people are such family folks". I've heard that for so long, that's bullshit. Yes the woman of their culture do try to hold the family together, but not the men, they're like fucking dogs. We already have one ethnic culture that does such, we don't need another, I say stay south of Arizona please you dirt bags. A real man, supports his children and recognizes that his manhood isn't based on how many woman he shagged. Cultured men might still play, but at least theyre responsible enough to not produce on every calling. Not Mexican men, they reproduce and in my opinion then expect us a society to support them.
9. Change our Immigration Laws. For capitalism to work, you do need constant growth and thus we do need folks to constantly move here, sad but true, it's how the system works. But make it fair, allow so many from each culture around the world to enter but the number should NOT be more swayed with folks of color, we should allow more Europeans in, because I'm sorry, that is who built this country. Oh yes, and of course the Chineese because they did build our railways that allowed us to expand and honestly, they have as a culture given back. Besides, you already have south and central america that are basically cultures of color, can't us white folks just have one area where on this side of the Pacific of which we are allowed to be the majority. Is that considered racist? I ask of you, name one god damn country that is governed by folks of color that is fair and just and that has produced something that the rest of the world uses today? Now drugs dont count:) Name one? What has south and central america done for the rest of the world? Whitey takes it on the chin daily, as if we are the bad ones, yet it is us who have built a stable country that now folks just want to give away and then some stupid ass white bitch boy economist call's it Evolution. Our country has only evolved into what is today because our leader and unfortunately our people have allowed it to occur.
10. If all above fails and they continue to enter, I say fuck it, lets attack Mexico. Take the fuckers over and then teach them how to build a stable government and then give it back to them, because America isn't about expansionism. I would have to say that most Mexicans, like my Irish forefathers, would much prefer to reside in their own country. But their country itself has failed them. Unlike us Irish Americans, our country didn't fail us, England did. We did revolt and eventually as history has proven in the last decade, the Irish are on top of it again. I say to my Mexican neighbors, don't run from your government, en mase yourself in your own country and stand up to your own goverment and change it. Don't run like a fucking coward into our country and then enmase against us like we have done you wrong. Your own people fucked you, we didn't!

Americansfirst

Back to top Go down

Post  AGayManWhoLovesMexicanMen Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:32 pm

Y'all sound like a bunch of racists. If they were coming here from Canada y'all wouldn't have a problem with that because you can't tell a Canadian from an American. It's the brown skin and Spanish language that you all take issue with. Racists through and through.

AGayManWhoLovesMexicanMen

Back to top Go down

Post  AGayManWhoLovesMexicanMen Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:35 pm

Where is the outrage towards the American companies who hire them? Why not send the CEO's of these companies to prison. They won't "feel" a fine. Take away their freedom and they will "feel" that. Make a well publicized example of a few of these guys and I guarantee the jobs will dry up.

AGayManWhoLovesMexicanMen

Back to top Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty Illegals Don't Matter From Where

Post  Nighthawk Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:20 pm

I'm against anyone that comes here Illegally. I don't care from where it is STILL Illegal. My Mother lives in Michigan and they DO have Canadians Slipping across the borders and NOT going back, even Iranians or whoever they are..they are infiltrating the areas up there as well. RIght down to they have their OWN Town with everything in their own language!

Illegals DO Take jobs and not because Americans Dont want them its because the companies can pay them less. I HAVE been reporting companies that hire illegals and KNOW they are hiring them as well. I Would gladly take a minimum wage job (Full Time)just to have something to help put food on the table or help with bills. Rather than this piddly part time job.

I say we contact the local news, mayors etc. Write up a petition in your town and have everyone sign it, make copies and send them to your town/state leaders. Perhaps if they saw what people REALLY think and not just the one or two folks a month that writes a letter then MAYBE something will get done about it.

I WILL NOT LEARN SPANISH OR ANY OTHER LANGUAGE JUST TO GET A DECENT JOB!! I Dont plan on going to any other country but if I Did, I would then make sure I knew their language so I could better understand them.

Hell I like the Cayans laws........if you apply over there for a job and your an american, the ONLY way you will get the job is if there is no cayan resident there that can do it.

Nighthawk
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  tinman Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:29 pm

Americansfirst wrote:1. Enforce the laws on the books, go after the companies that employee these folks, when you catch a company doing so, punish them, hell I'ld deport the owners and or investors for being traitors. Send them to Mexico, they seem to love their people so much.
2. Guess what, if they're are no jobs here for them to make money, they won't be coming back.
3. The talk of building a fence is just fucking stupid, no fence is going to stop anyone from entering if they want too. It's like protecting yourself against a terrorist, in reality if someone is willing to die to kill you, they're really is only one way to protect yourself, eliminate them first.
4. Change the stupid fucking law that if you are born here, your automatically become a citizen even if your parents aren't. There isn't another country in this whole god damn world that has such a stupid law, I would change that.
5. STOP using my tax dollars to educate folks that are here illegally and use my money please to educate our own legal citizens. To enter school you should have to have a legal US birth certificate
6. Drop the good simaritan law that is placed upon our medical centers or at least change it to say, only if your a legal citizen.
7. When you catch them entering as drug dealers, fucking crush them. Fuck that, if anyone is going to "make the easy money" like a drug dealer, I still think you should at least have to be American:) Better yet, tell them to keep that cheap ass trash bud off our streets, its of such low quality it gives good bud a bad name.
8. To the American Liberals, stop saying "but the Mexican people are such family folks". I've heard that for so long, that's bullshit. Yes the woman of their culture do try to hold the family together, but not the men, they're like fucking dogs. We already have one ethnic culture that does such, we don't need another, I say stay south of Arizona please you dirt bags. A real man, supports his children and recognizes that his manhood isn't based on how many woman he shagged. Cultured men might still play, but at least theyre responsible enough to not produce on every calling. Not Mexican men, they reproduce and in my opinion then expect us a society to support them.
9. Change our Immigration Laws. For capitalism to work, you do need constant growth and thus we do need folks to constantly move here, sad but true, it's how the system works. But make it fair, allow so many from each culture around the world to enter but the number should NOT be more swayed with folks of color, we should allow more Europeans in, because I'm sorry, that is who built this country. Oh yes, and of course the Chineese because they did build our railways that allowed us to expand and honestly, they have as a culture given back. Besides, you already have south and central america that are basically cultures of color, can't us white folks just have one area where on this side of the Pacific of which we are allowed to be the majority. Is that considered racist? I ask of you, name one god damn country that is governed by folks of color that is fair and just and that has produced something that the rest of the world uses today? Now drugs dont count:) Name one? What has south and central america done for the rest of the world? Whitey takes it on the chin daily, as if we are the bad ones, yet it is us who have built a stable country that now folks just want to give away and then some stupid ass white bitch boy economist call's it Evolution. Our country has only evolved into what is today because our leader and unfortunately our people have allowed it to occur.
10. If all above fails and they continue to enter, I say fuck it, lets attack Mexico. Take the fuckers over and then teach them how to build a stable government and then give it back to them, because America isn't about expansionism. I would have to say that most Mexicans, like my Irish forefathers, would much prefer to reside in their own country. But their country itself has failed them. Unlike us Irish Americans, our country didn't fail us, England did. We did revolt and eventually as history has proven in the last decade, the Irish are on top of it again. I say to my Mexican neighbors, don't run from your government, en mase yourself in your own country and stand up to your own goverment and change it. Don't run like a fucking coward into our country and then enmase against us like we have done you wrong. Your own people fucked you, we didn't!
PRETTY WELL SAID, I WOULD ALSO ADD THAT THERE ARE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM COUNTRIES WITH CULTURAL DIFFERENCES FAR MORE FOREIGN TO US THAN THE ONES FROM MEXICO,YET THESE "OTM'S" ASSIMILATE , LEARN ENGLISH ,ADJUST CULTURALLY & THRIVE,WHY CAN'T MEXICANS DO THE SAME? IT SEEMS THEY COME HERE TO BE MEXICANS AND NOT AMERICANS
tinman
tinman
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nogal Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:36 pm

Points to remember..... immigration laws are written by our leadership in Washington why isn't any of the dialog here aimed in that direction? Yes the illegal immigration and abuse of our system is disgusting but the facts are the majority of these people are hard working and valuable to our economy. Shouldn't we ring our congress mens necks?

The racial majority in our prisons are actually blacks from inner cities, probably fifth generation welfare wards.

I live in Nogales Arizona and have watched the National Guard sit in a tent for the last two years they look through a telescope read magazines and stay in five star resorts at night ...cost to you? 1.2 billion for two years. Is this visible politic maneuvering liken to welfare abuse? sanctioned by our leaders.

I will write more after I have returned from breakfast across the border.

By the way check these facts Canada has busted 22 terror plots since 9-11 imagine 4000 miles of un-protected border..... there are more agents here in Nogales than on all of Canada? Fox news hasn't told you that have they?

Nogal

Back to top Go down

Post  tinman Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:39 pm

AGayManWhoLovesMexicanMen wrote:Y'all sound like a bunch of racists. If they were coming here from Canada y'all wouldn't have a problem with that because you can't tell a Canadian from an American. It's the brown skin and Spanish language that you all take issue with. Racists through and through.

YEP GAYMAN STRIKES AGAIN,AND YEAH WE'RE JUST A BUNCH OF RACIST HELL BENT ON KEEPING THE BROWN MAN DOWN, YOUR STUPIDITY SHINES AGAIN, AT LEAST THE CANADIAN PROBABLY SPEAKS ENGLISH AND WOULD GLADLY ASSIMILATE, BUT IF HERE ILLEGALLY THEY'RE NOT WELCOMED EITHER.
tinman
tinman
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty Wow this is very interesting

Post  Gringa with a Mexican man Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:01 pm

So I found this site on craigslist and it is very amusing I must say...to see how many Americans (which I am as well) are that racist against Mexicans...its kinda scary. As for all the comments about sending them back, I dont think that WILL EVER HAPPEN! And for the comments about needing to learn Spanish but refusing because you feel you don't need to because this is America, WAKE UP!! Things change. I speak spanish fluently and it has gotten me very far in life. Stop being so stubborn. It makes you feel very intelligent and I enjoy telling people I am white and bilingual. I am the complete opposite from a lot of Americans. Yes I feel that there are some things that should be stopped and have gotten out of control...but I must say, for those "illegals" who are deserving to be here, need a chance. I am engaged to an "illegal" and we are having difficult times getting his immigration paper work together. We both work very hard to support each other and cannot afford lawyer fees every few months to just be denied. It's a difficult road and I don't blame them for coming illegally. I have an American aunt, married a man from England, he has two children who got work Visas and his son got shipped back to ENGLAND! He owns his own business and house, yet his son has been stuck there for 3 years now because his paper work keeps getting denied for a reason they won't bother telling them about...how fair is that...no wonder most immigrants break laws. I say we get some of the unemployed, under eduacated blacks and send them out to do construction in 101 degree heat every day of the week... silent

Gringa with a Mexican man

Back to top Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty re: La Gringa Intelligente

Post  StephPage Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:45 pm

I wish you the best of luck with your future relationship with your illegal Mexican. I spent 8.75 years living with a legal Mexican and his assorted illegal family members and friends. It wasn't a positive experience. I stood strong through it all, but I'll never date anyone Hispanic again. I saw too much which wasn't good, even amongst the women and children. I vote we close the eff-ing border. I may know enough Spanish, but I'll never speak it again. Even when I hear it now, I wince. I hope I forget it as much as I've forgotten the French my mother spoke before she died 23 years ago. I'm glad you feel that your're intelligent based off your ability to master two languages. I feel that I'm intelligent because I am intelligent, bi-lingual or tri-lingual aside.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Steph Page santa

StephPage
Regular

Back to top Go down

Welfare abuse, Drugs, and Housing Empty Intelligence from two languages? LOL

Post  Nighthawk Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:13 pm

If knowing two languages makes one "feel" intelligent then my parents must be geniuses for knowing four. Laughing

Just knowing another language isn't going to boost the IQ any and others MIGHT think you are sophisticated just cause you can speak two or more languages...don't let it fool you.
The fact that you say your significant other is attempting to get his citizenship papers shows that he is attempting to assimilate into our culture.
Getting citizenship isn't always an easy task and it can take years. I know a few guys from Romania that are here on a sponsorship trying to get theirs (Some have been here 20 years and still nothing). Try to find out what is done wrong on the paperwork and have it corrected.

It is the ones that are coming here ILLEGALLY with no attempt whatsoever to assimilate into our culture, they spit on our laws, take the jobs that our own american citizens should have, and to top it all off....they come here with every bloody person in their family and cram them into a small place. I actually feel sorry for the small children that have to live like that, I know they have strong family bonds blah blah blah but to subject children to overcrowding in a 2 bedroom place is rediculous!!

And did anyone hear about the drunk driving uncle (In Texas) that ran into a cement barrier killing a 2 year old and injuring the 17 year old mother and another baby of hers? Apparently he was stopped the first week of December for driving drunk...was SUPPOSED to serve jail time but for some reason was let out. What the hell is this crap?!

Nighthawk
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum