Mexican Border Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Border Patrol Agent run down

2 posters

Go down

Border Patrol Agent run down Empty Border Patrol Agent run down

Post  tinman Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:10 am

Yesterday (1-19-08) a BP agent was intentionally run over by a smuggler driving a Hummer while the agent was placing stop strips in its path resulting in the agents death,this occured near Yuma I believe.. My heart felt condolences go out to the agent's family. A BP spokesman said "Maybe this will wake up the mexican government & they'll start getting more pro-active about the war on alein & drug smuggling." I KINDA DOUBT IT. WHATS YOUR TAKE ??
tinman
tinman
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol Agent run down Empty border agent

Post  nomorebeaners Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Just like Ramos and Campion, this agent is expendable to our government. Guess what???.....so are you and me when it comes to illegals in this country. The politicians are going for the Hispanic numbers because there's something in it for them. It's all about political greed. It's the same thing with Iraq. We're not there to liberate anybody, we're there for oil. You don't see us bombing Darfur in the Sudan where there the most extreme atrocities known to man are going on. Why? There's no F***ing oil in the Sudan or at least not the amount we need. Until we come together as Americans and demand illegals are kicked out, we will continue to be over run by the sheer numbers of them and our economy will continue its downward spiral. Mad

nomorebeaners
Regular

Back to top Go down